Friday, June 17, 2005

Last night at the Darkroom Theater

I performed last night with Angie Krass at the Darkroom Theater. Damn, I love that place! It was a great night and a fun crowd. Angie took a session of Burlesquercise a while ago, and she started her standup routine by demonstrating a very acrobatic back roll in a folding chair that she said she learned in class. I have to point out that I did *not* teach her that, and I claim no responsibility for any injuries she should incur that way.

We're doing the show again next Wednesday, June 22, except this time Sweet Cheeks will be joining me to do our famous Chair Race number. We'll be filming the show for footage to use to apply for Tease-o-rama. Woo!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your style mama. And you've got bags of it.
=)

2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home