Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Happy Halloween and holy Dia de los Muertos...

Wow, this week has been ridiculously busy. Between three performances, on workshop, a photo shoot, many meetings and house/dogsitting in Berkeley, I haven't had time to eat or sleep properly. It's sure been fun, though. Actually had to cancel some important meetings and a lot of fun parties, just because I can't be in two places at one time - don't I wish!

Lots of good opportunities coming my way, though. You'll find out more as the details become clear, but I am super excited about the coming months and the new year! Big changes and fun adventures - things are just getting better and better.

It's that dark time of the year when it's good to reflect on the inevitable changes and endings that enter into our lives. I think I've finally come to terms with a situation that has made me angry for a couple of years now. Looking for resolution still on another one that has been causing me pain for over a year. So much change so quickly. I'm not the same girl I was two years ago, and I honor the passing of my former self and look forward to what the future will bring. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right?

I sure love the Bay Area. It's coming onto winter, and all I see all around me is bright flowers and new growth on the plants and trees. Even in the time of darkness, there is growth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home