Friday, December 16, 2005

Into the new year...

Wow, this year has sure been a doozie! I think I am going to take January and February off from performing to really get organized and figure out my priorities for projects for this year. There are so many projects that I want/need to get going, but I seem to get sidetracked so easily. This year, I want to put my time and energy into the projects that will really get me going. Some of them are so exciting that I feel like I could pop! But no, I won't tell you what they are yet. Maybe I'm superstitious, but I don't like talking about my creative endeavors until they start to show signs of life outside of my fertile brain. While they're incubating inside my mind, they're too fragile to even let the stray thoughts of strangers bump up against them.

There are a lot of new things I can talk about, though! Starting in the new year, there will be 4 Burlesquercise classes per week (including a new format class: Burlesque Toning and Conditioning), more and much bigger Pinup Modeling workshops, and much more! I'm so excited.

Life is really fun, don't you think?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hottest woman ever. f'reals.

*wink*

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home